[Answered] Trouble With Script

Jamie96554

I was adding plugins to my MyBB script, to customize it to my uses, and I went in the Admin CP to activate them, and once I click on the configuration module, I have to login again. But when I click login, it takes me right back to the login part. What can I do to fix this??

Well, I would recommend talking to the person who wrote the plugin because it sounds like it might have broken your MyBB when you installed it. You might also have some luck asking this question on a MyBB support forum because there might be others who have installed the same plugin and had the same problems. Finally, if neither of those options bring you positive results I would recmmend deleting your MyBB install and either restoring a backup from before you installed that plugin or if you have no such backup simply start a fresh MyBB installation and know not to install that plugin next time.

So, I deleted everything for my sub-domain, database, files, everything. Like Krydos said to do. I re-installed everything, and didnt start to add plugins, and I went into the MyBB Control Panel, and it did the exact same thing it did before. I think the MyBB files in Softaculous are corrupted, or soemthing. I never touched the files yet, and it still is locking me out.What can I do to fix this??