[Answered] Cannot Conect To My Blog

zodiaco

hello i just have been moved to jhonny for problems about my pages, so i decides to erase them all, including datas, domains, erasing them from sorfatulous, and file manages

as i expected i just get all clean but now i re add my old-new domain, and then i decided to install a new blog

all was working good until softaculous give me the url that says that i can access now

obviously i know when i just have to install a new blog it appears the blog just installed by factory

but this wasnt my result it appear the following menssage: problems loading the page

Cannont connect to the serve

why is this? i need to fix it to keep working more

thanks for your time

Apache on Johnny is down because of a configuration problem with the server. They're working on it:

http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/15380-apache-configuration-error/page__pid__90265#entry90265

cPanel and FTP should still be working, but you won't be able to access your site until the problem is fixed.

Apache on Johnny is down because of a configuration problem with the server. They're working on it: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/15380-apache-configuration-error/page__pid__90265#entry90265 cPanel and FTP should still be working, but you won't be able to access your site until the problem is fixed.

Thanks for the Answer do you know how long it could take to fix that problem?

thanks for all