[Solved] Java Not Working Again

deividlm

I'm a little unsure about what's going on with your account. Java was enabled on March 4th, and it worked. Then it stopped working sometime between March 4th and March 12th. I tinkered around with it a bit, and got it working again on March 14th. I deleted my test .jsp file and assumed everything would be fine from then on, but somehow between March 14th and March 22nd it got broke again. This time I completely disabled java on your account and waited 24 hours for all traces of it to be removed from the system. Then I readded java, and waited another 24 hours for everything to get set back up. I placed a test .jsp file on your account again as before, and as you can see http://deividlm.heliohost.org/ip.jsp it is working. This time I'm not going to remove the test file so you can have proof that it is working.

Like I said before I'm a little unsure why java keeps breaking for you and only you, while it continues to work just fine for my account and all the other java-enabled accounts on the server. If it's something weird that you're doing to break it please stop, because I'm not going to keep fixing it for you over and over like this. If you have an idea of what is breaking it though please tell us so we can fix it or at least know why this keeps happening.

As long as it doesn't break again you should be able to execute your .jsp files that you upload. If you would like to deploy a servlet please upload the .war file to /home/deividlm/ and let us know because it takes an admin to deploy it.