[Solved] Three Accounts Accessed From Same Ip

Advance

I just read the notice about multiple accounts, and thought I should explain my situation in case my accessing more than one account from the same IP raises an alert. I set up two accounts here at work, one (advance, on Johnny) for the pre-press trade shop that hired me, and another (alpine, on Stevie) for the printing company that shares our LAN & Internet access. In addition I have a personal account that I sometimes access from here.

I hope you don't consider two entities to be the same just because they originate from the same location (and have users in common); at any rate it was not our intention to violate the policy. Thank you for your consideration.

You have been granted permission to have a total of two (2) accounts, one of which must be located on Stevie, and the other which must be located on Johnny. If you need any help with the logistics of combining your three accounts down to two let us know. If you have any questions about how to set up an addon domain, with restricted FTP access and restricted MySQL access for a website that is not related to any of your account websites on the same account just ask. Since you came forward and admitted to having three accounts I'll give you a very lenient week from the date of this post to get backups made and excess accounts deleted using http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete If you are found to have more than one account on a server, or more than two total accounts after the deadline of one week all accounts involved could be suspended without any further warning.