[Solved] Suspended: Malayale

Hi,

I have been using your free hosting service for more than a year now but today when I check my website, it says it has been suspended.

I was very happy with your service until now and I have recommended people to go for Helihost for their hosting needs.

My website is just a low traffic one.. which has less than 20 members. Among which only 3 are usually active including me.

I'm not sure why my account has been suspended. I hope the concerned authorities will make the necessary steps and will unsuspend my account.

Account Username - malayale

Server - Stevie

Site link - www.malayalee.heliohost.org

Thank you

Your account was suspended for the following reason:

Malware. 8 file(s). Trojan.PHP-43 FOUND

That means that there are some malware files found on your account.

For your safety and to protect your website from potential further corruption the account has been suspended.

To find the infected files we recommend making a backup of your site, download the backup file to your computer, and scan the backup using a reputable virus and malware scanner. If you're having trouble locating the offending files please ask and we can provide more information.

If you are you certain that it is a false-positive, we strongly encourage you to file a false positive form here: http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi

Your account should be unsuspended now, but keep in mind that this is a temporary unsuspension. You have 24 hours starting at the time of this post to clean your account of any and all malicious files or your account will be resuspended.

I don't know how it happened. I have installed some modifications. I'm a newbie in hosting however i will download the backup and will check it.

Thank you.

I have scanned the files using Avast IS 7 and it gave 7 positive results.

Removed the 7 files from server. If you could help me with the 8th infected file, that would be really helpful

About three hours ago someone uploaded another malware file to your account.

/home1/malayale/public_html/forums/cache/wchckd635.php

I will give you another 24 hours from the time of this post to get your account clean again. I would strongly recommend fixing whatever vulnerability is allowing people to upload this junk to your account or you will find yourself suspended over and over.