[Answered] No Acess By Webmail

aluno

Yes, I can log into cPanel.

Once in cPanel --> Mail --> Webmail --> Go to webmail login --> open the new window that says : "you are logged in as aluno" --> If I choose Read mail using Horde --> Login --> I get the message: "Login failed because your username or password was entered incorrectly" OR

If I choose Read mail using RoudCube --> Username: aluno, password ... , Login --> I get the message: "connection to IMAP server failed" OR

If I choose Read mail using SquirrelMail --> I get the message: ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.

I hope I have answered your questions. Thank you.

Try now? Might've been some abusive user, my test script sent a message, but took near a minute.

ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.

connection to IMAP server failed

pretty much hit it spot on, connection was timing out and being dropped.

In the window "Email Accounts" I cannot find any button to change password but to "Create account". I tried to create a new email account and the reply was:

ERROR: No such file or directory: /home/aluno/etc/epsbartolomeu.heliohost.org/passwd passwd

On the other hand, on the 13 Jan 2013 my hosting account at HelioHost has been suspended for inactivity. Then I reactivated it. Is this problem related with it?

No. It is there. From cPanel the status:

Stats

Main Domain

epsbartolomeu.heliohost.org

Home Directory

/home/aluno

Last login from

Disk Space Usage

15.19 / 500 MB

Email Accounts

0 / ∞

The file manager shows the directory: /home/aluno that includes 3 subdirectories: public_html, tmp, www and the web page is OK.

The file manager shows the directory: /home/aluno that includes 3 subdirectories: public_html, tmp, www and the web page is OK.

That's a problem, there should be an /etc , /public_ftp , /mail , /bin , /php , and /ssl under your home directory, plus those you mentioned having.

The easy way would probably be to backup your public_html folder and any databases you have, delete your account and make a new one that'll be created with all the necessary directories and files.