[Answered] Apache Logs

f4stdev

Hello Support Team,

in another post, which now is marked as "ANSWERED" ( -_- ) but my question wasn't answered at all.

I wanted to know if it's possible to get and then how to get access to the Apache Weblogs from my Server.

In my FTP-Accounts in cpanel I found the special account '*****_logs' I unfortunately can't log in to with my

HelioHost credentials. Can I see the logs by using this account or is there any other possibility to get the logs ?

This is not for any statistics purposes and please don't answer with : "use google analytics".

Thank you,

f4stdev

in another post, which now is marked as "ANSWERED" but my question wasn't answered at all.

I guess we misunderstood what your question was then. It appeared (to me at least) that you wanted to know if it was possible to access apache web logs. The answer was given to you, which is still "no" and you were given the reason why too which is still "because it causes high load on the server", and as if that wasn't already enough you were even given some ideas of other options that you could use to get information about who is visiting your site.

I wanted to know if it's possible to get and then how to get access to the Apache Weblogs from my Server.

No. It's not possible.

In my FTP-Accounts in cpanel I found the special account '*****_logs' I unfortunately can't log in to with my

HelioHost credentials. Can I see the logs by using this account or is there any other possibility to get the logs ?

It doesn't matter if you can log into it or not because if you did log in there is nothing there to view because logging is disabled to reduce load.

This is not for any statistics purposes and please don't answer with : "use google analytics".

If you don't like google analytics you could use pwik or something else. There are hundreds of options.

You might also want to read this http://wiki.helionet.org/Site_statistics