[Solved] Suspended: Punkman

Please help me unsuspend my account please!!!!!!

Can't be done. The admin that suspended your account left a note to not unsuspend it, so unsuspending your account would amount to insubordination. Please be patient and wait to see what an admin has to say about your situation.

This account was suspended for being involved in illegal activity. There are no second chances for this type of suspension, nor can you recover any data. It may not have been you specifically that was involved in the illegal activity, but you are responsible for everything your account does.

okay, please am waiting!!!

its just that all my hosted sites is showing account suspended and that is the only hosting am using that's why i need your help!!

Please, what can i do to get my account unsuspended??

i actually not away of any illegal activities going on on the the account and what can i do to stop that??

Please am not away of any illegal activities going on my account! i just woke up yesterday trying to update my website and my account was showing "Account Suspended"

so please i want to know, what illegal activities that lead to suspension of my account, because i did not used the account for any illegal activities????

please i want my account back, please unsuspend the account and tell me any illegal materials uploaded to the site let me delete them!!

please help me unsuspend my account!!!

username: punkman

server: stevie

domain: dollartricks.cu.cc

Please am not away of any illegal activities going on my account! i just woke up yesterday trying to update my website and my account was showing "Account Suspended"

so please i want to know, what illegal activities that lead to suspension of my account, because i did not used the account for any illegal activities????

please i want my account back, please unsuspend the account and tell me any illegal materials uploaded to the site let me delete them or you delete them your self!!

please help me unsuspend my account!!!