[Solved] Suspended: Joemjv

Guest Picrofo

Guest Picrofo

a. joemjv

b. Stevie

c. picrofo.tk

I do not really know why my account was suspended. If you do not mind, may you please specify the reason my account was suspended for? I think that I was using too many resources, I'm really sorry if so.

If you do not mind activating it, I may try to delete some files on the server or at least move to another web host.

Thanks in advance :)

Your account was suspended for the following reason:

Malware. 4 file(s). WIN.Trojan.Zapchast-107 FOUND

That means that there are some malware files found on your account.

For your safety and to protect your website from potential further corruption the account has been suspended.

To find the infected files we recommend making a backup of your site, download the backup file to your computer, and scan the backup using a reputable virus and malware scanner. If you're having trouble locating the offending files please ask and we can provide more information.

If you are you certain that it is a false-positive, we strongly encourage you to file a false positive form here: http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi

Your account should be unsuspended now, but keep in mind that this is a temporary unsuspension. You have 24 hours starting at the time of this post to clean your account of any and all malicious files or your account will be resuspended.

Guest Picrofo

Thanks Kydros for replying, I tried visiting the site and it said that the account was still suspended. I've cleared the cache and tried to open the website from another browser but that did not help

I've tried also accessing the cPanel but the following message appeared in red when I entered my username and password

"Login Attempt Failed!" :(

Guest Picrofo

Thanks Kydros! I was able to detect and remove 1 infected file but was unable to detect the other 3. If the account is still infected, please feel free to remove the infected files :)

Thanks again and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused :)