[Solved] Add-On Domain Issue

MarcoM

Hi!

I have an account on Stevie called "awawiwo" and tried to add the URL www.chroniclesonline.net as an add-on domain some time ago. It's set to point at heliohost's dns servers and was used as a parked domain temporarily, so I'm sure there's no problem from that side, but I deleted it before trying to add it as an add-on and let 24 hours pass in-between.

The process of adding the add-on domain itself worked, but since then I only get the "this account is queued" page. I deleted it as an add-on domain after about a week and tried to re-add it, but now it says the domain is already owned by another user.

Neither FAQ nor wiki provide advice on this kind of situation, so how do I proceed now?

Marco

Admin will have to fix that for you, during that week did you happen to clear your cache before deleting the add-on?

I think I cleared neither browser- nor dns-cache, but I wouldn't take an oath on it. How could that affect my problem?

Try creating your addon domain now. Let us know if you have any issues.

I could create it and see the "account queued" page again. Gonna wait how it goes this time. Thanks for the help so far!

Admin will have to fix that for you, during that week did you happen to clear your cache before deleting the add-on?
I think I cleared neither browser- nor dns-cache, but I wouldn't take an oath on it. How could that affect my problem?

You were looking at a cached page most likely and your add-on was fully working. Water under the bridge now though, if by this time tomorrow you still see a queued page clear your cache.