[Solved] Suspended: Ghealth

ggym1

a. ghealth

b. Stevie

c. www.gracehealthcentre.ca

If the problem is with MySQL, could you please be specific as to what should be done? We have had another account suspended before for the same reason, and have taken precaution against overuse, including clearing cache on a weekly basis.

This account was actually suspended for high server load, but now that I am looking at it I notice that you have (at least) two accounts. Only one account is allowed per person, and the penalty for having multiple account is they all are suspended until you decide which one account you would like to keep. So which account do you want to keep?

The combined total disk usage between the two accounts is only 116 MB and we provide 500 MB of disk space per account so you can easily combine the two accounts into one. Since we offer unlimited addon domains you can host as many different websites as you want all on one account.

I would like to merge the accounts to the ghealth user. Also, could you elaborate on why there was an issue of high server load to begin with? According to the Google analysis, we are receiving less than 20 visitors a day on the site, and we are wondering if it is an issue with the processes.

We cannot merge accounts, you will have to backup your data from the ggym account. Once that is done, we suspend the ggym account, unsuspend the ghealth account, and you can upload your ggym data from your backups.

Let me know when you have backed up ggym.