[Solved] Email Issues

phantom666

domain: www.phantomtest.co.cc

email: phantom@phantomtest.co.cc

server: johnny

Hi all,

When I log into my email account via the cpanel, and then use the default webmail application, Horde, I find I am unable to access any of the functionality within the application, instead I am presented with a series of messages informing me that my user is not authorised for that feature (eg not authorised for mail or calender, etc). As a result, I am not able to send, receive, or even read any of my previous emails.

Any assistance to help me solve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

D

When I log into my email account via the cpanel, and then use the default webmail application, Horde, I find I am unable to access any of the functionality within the application, instead I am presented with a series of messages informing me that my user is not authorised for that feature (eg not authorised for mail or calender, etc). As a result, I am not able to send, receive, or even read any of my previous emails.

Thanks for reporting this issue. It should be working now. Let us know if you're still having any issues.

Seems it's a db issue. An admin has to run /usr/local/cpanel/bin/update-horde --force to fix it.

It was a db issue, but no that command didn't fix it. Good guess though.