[Solved] Suspended: Bmccutch

Your were suspended for the following reason: Malware (2 files) Trojan.Refroso-4230 found.

That means that there are some malware files found on your account.

For your safety, your account has been suspended.

You need to clean your files within 24 hours, or you will be suspended again.

Your account should be unsuspended now.

Your malware problem still hasn't been taken care of. Here is a hint:

/home/bmccutch/public_html/products/cartoondownloader/cartoondownloader.exe
/home/bmccutch/public_html/products/md5hashgrabber/md5hashgrabber.exe

You need to get those files deleted or replaced with clean versions in the next four hours or your account will be suspended again.

username : bmccutch

server : stevie

domain : http://brandon.heliohost.org

My account was suspended the other day, i did not see the reason until now, you guys claim two files of mine are malware, while they are not as I actually wrote the programs. If my account is unsuspended again i'll remove them but their not malware, your scanners are wrong.

Unfortunately, you used up your 24 hour window to take care of this yourself so the infected files have already been deleted which could potentially break your site. However, the good news is your account is now unsuspended.

Sorry for the inconvenience but as a free service with great uptime, no verification of identity, and a strong privacy policy we do have a tendency to attract a large number of undesirables, if you know what I mean? I strongly encourage you to file a false positive form here http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi

We did tell you exactly what the problem was and exactly which files and gave you a full 24 hours to take care of it yourself. Furthermore you should always keep backups and keep them in a safe location. We have to have a zero tolerance policy for hosting Trojans and other malware on our service because the entire server could get disconnected from the Internet if we aren't vigilant about it.