[Solved] Mysql Backup And Move From Johnny To Stevie

jugal

First of all thanks for sending the backup files

After posting @ http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/13640-solved-backup-files-johnny/

I have received my backup for the php/html files but I would also like to replicate my database when I migrate to Stevie, there is no way of exporting my current mySQL db on Johnny. And it seems my johnny account is already deleted after my migration request.

When I tried signing up for Stevie I got a mail stating the following

"Sorry, a DNS entry for jugal.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)"

Since I don't have any more access to Johnny, could you please delete the dns entry? so that I could use the same domain on stevie?

To summarize:

I need MySQL database dumps

I need to reuse the same domain on Stevie

Username: jugal

domain: jugal.heliohost.org

To summarize:

I need MySQL database dumps

MySQL isn't running so there isn't anyway to export your database. That's why we announced in the news post

Since we have most of the data backed up already, users whose accounts are located on Johnny can request a copy of their files if they wish by...

That said, I can undo your deletion easy enough and you can stay on Johnny if you wish. Your choice.

I need to reuse the same domain on Stevie

Try creating your Stevie account now if you don't need your database as outlined above.