[Solved] A Move Gone Terribly Wrong

burnedtoast

The story behind the problem

So it all started like this, I needed more stability and a couple libraries that Johnny didn't have so I moved to Stevie. I went throught the whole process of backing up my SQL databases and files. Then I recreated my account on Stevie and put everything back. The MySQL databases were a bit hard to put back as I just simply dumped everything into a backup file. But after a couple tweaks it worked. Then my web applications were complaining that they couldn't connect to their databases. I looked everywhere for why it wasn't happening and then I found out that they weren't linked to the right users. I tried to change the permissions but then I found out I didn't have permssions either because the databases were created by PhpMyAdmin, not me. <_< So I decided to try a quick fix by deleting my account once more and hope that the scripts would clean it up. When I recreated my account apparently that didn't work. :(

The problem

I need some admin to go in a drop all the databases in my account. Here is my info if needed:

User: toast

Server: Stevie

Database Prefix: toast

URL: http://burnedtoast.co.cc

Sorry about the double post, the thing spazzed out when I tried to post it so I thought it failed!

• 2 weeks later...