[Solved] Cannot Login To Cpanel - 1 Aug '12 14:45 Pdt

djzebbie

I am unable to login to my cPanel at djzebbie.heliohost.org/cpanel. I haven't uploaded anything to my site yet, djzebbie.heliohost.org (which just became active as of yesterday), but that loads OK; it's cPanel that I'm not able to access. I checked with isup.me (isup.me/stevie.heliohost.org), and was told Stevie is up. But cPanel at stevie.heliohost.org:2082 doesn't seem to be working.

I have tried with different browsers -- Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Chrome (I don't use IE due to security concerns). Firefox reports "cannot find server" and Opera gives roughly the same error message, "connection dropped by remote server." Safari and Chrome are no different.

Is there something wrong with the server that won't let me login to cPanel? Because my site (what minimum there is as of yet) loads OK.

Timestamp: 1 August 2012 14:45-14:55 PDT (17:45-14:55 local EDT).

Thanks for your reply. I was able to login with an alternate address thanks to admin user Krydos. If at all possible, there should be some way of giving thumbs-up or "reputation" :) via the PM system.

Very helpful support staff, which is unusual for a free service. Much obliged! :D