[Answered] Subdomains Not Working?

szaer

I was having issues with subdomains not working, but it turned out that they just take a while to process.

But now that they ARE sort of working, every time I go to the SUBDOMAIN of the name I want it comes up with this

http://i1088.photobu...bdomains2-1.jpg

The actual folder that it points to works, but this comes up for the subdomain even though it does not do this anymore for my actual domain. I've also tried adding an A record but it still does this regardless.

Thanks!

@szaer if you add the sub domain its not created its only queued not created , it will take 24 - 48 hours to get it working . This is a custom made djbob(root admin) script , i think that creates the sub domain when the server load is minimum to prevent over loading of server.

so please check after 24 hours , some time if serer load is below some range it may be created at that instant itself.

You should not need to create any A records manually to add a subdomain in cPanel.

As anush said, changes don't take effect immediately. The queued page is because the server hasn't configured the subdomain yet. Wait 24 hours or so, then check your subdomain again.