NOD32 warning on attempt to access FAQ page?!?

sinip

Hello, I've just tried to access Heliohost's FAQ page and was greeted with this, from my NOD32:

ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Alert

Access denied !

Details:

Web page:

http://www.cl58services.co.cc/heliohost/faq.html

Description:

Access to the web page was blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

Why is that?!?

It's probably because it uses the free co.cc name. Recently google in their infinite (sarcastic) wisdom decided to take the machete of censorship to a large portion of the internet by blocking a huge number of these free url providers. I know cl58 (he's an admin at heliohost) and I'm positive he doesn't have any malware on his site.

Here is some instructions on how to add sites to the safelist so you can view them. (Assuming you have access to the configuration of the antivirus.)

http://www.askvg.com/fix-access-denied-web...gerous-content/

That is almost definitely because of the co.cc domain. I have had problems with the domain before. I can assure you that there is no malware hosted anywhere on my site.

Thanks, I just wanted to be sure all is ok, and that you're aware of the problem. Now you are. :) I've added the exception to my NOD32 settings and now I got this:

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

www.cl58services.co.cc/heliohost/faq.html (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.cl58services.co.cc's WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at www.cl58services.co.cc Port 80