New account creation - How long does it take?

wolstech

I recently created a new account here at Heliohost after having had one a while back (it expired from inactivity). I registered my new account at 3:01am EDT on Sunday, and was wondering how long it takes for the account to actually be created. The "status" link provided in the email I received shows supposed creation and activation times:

Your account is number 87 in the database, should be created by Monday 26th of September 2011 10:52:00 PM, and should be active by Tuesday 27th of September 2011 03:00:00 AM.

...but the times just keep getting pushed back as they approach. Yesterday, it said it'd be created at 3:52PM, and active by Monday at 3AM. I checked today, and the account was still not there. Now it says the what's shown in the above quote. Is this script just inaccurate and I need to wait longer?

The domain should be: rax.heliohost.org.

UN is: rax

It should be on Stevie.

Even though it doesn't seem to pertain to this issue, I did empty the browser cache.

Also of importance: I visited the heliohost.org homepage earlier to look at something, and I keep getting this message when I visit any page aside from the homepage, wiki, or forums. This includes the scripts (I had to use my email's link to get the quoted queue status above):

jtablesession::Store Failed

DB function failed with error number 1062

Duplicate entry 'qsp6t11836koecdegfk1uhh1v3' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `hh_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'qsp6t11836koecdegfk1uhh1v3','1317082872','','0','1','0' )

Thanks in advance,

wolstech

The queue goes back to 24th September, and there are over 700 accounts in the queue. This is for Stevie only; Johnny is fine.

Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA except the status script. You mentioned, however, that the status script keeps showing a higher time every time, meaning that the cron job might have crashed. Can't remember what djbob did last time this happened...

@xaav: Do you think the cron has crashed? If so, I think djbob killed bihourly last time that fixed something, not sure tho

EDIT: @wolstech: I can see the Heliohost homepage fine; it appears to be fixed.

EDIT: @wolstech: I can see the Heliohost homepage fine; it appears to be fixed.

It is. The issue went away an hour or so after I made the initial post. I forgot to mention it the other day.

EDIT: Just checked the status script again. It looks like its finally moving...I'm now number 60 in line instead of 87 :)