[Solved] /var full

Guest xaav

There was a topic where somebody contacting HE about getting it removed from SpamHaus. I don't know why, but the thread seemed to disappear: when I clicked on it IPB said that I had followed a broken link. Anyways, HE needed our permission to send a removal request, which I gave, except then the thread disappeared. :wacko:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad, I should have checked johnny too. I had only seen reports of stevie not working so that is all I checked earlier.

I am also having issues. I had issues starting Monday morning, but they were eventually resolved by Tuesday morning. I received emails up to last night but have not received any again today. Please let me know the status of this issue.

I also put in a forum post under Customer Support, but that post says it has been moved. When I click it says I have followed a broken link, so I can't see if there were any responses to that post. If there were today I wouldn't have gotten any since I am unable to get email again.

Thank you,

Bradley McGuffey

mcguffeyhome.com

Yes we're aware of some email problems but it would be more helpful if you posted your domain and server you are on.

Hi,

I'm on stevie my Site https://maclin.us

This is the mail system at host mail.plentysystems.de.

####################################################################

# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #

####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).

It will be retried until it is 3 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<christopher@maclin.us>: host maclin.us[64.62.214.5] said: 421 Unexpected

failure, please try later (in reply to RCPT TO command)

The mail system seems to be down on Stevie right now.

@Administrators: has anybody contacted djbob recently about the mail being down?

I'm not sure if you need more people telling you they are having problems, but I could not get email from Sunday night until sometime Tuesday morning. Then it stopped again Tuesday night and I haven't gotten anything since.

on Stevie:

mcguffeyhome.com

Thanks for working on this.

Bradley

when i want to send email via stevie , this error happened :

There was an error sending your message: Failed to set sender: sales@vpngroups.us [sMTP: Failed to write to socket: not connected (code: -1, response: )]

server : stevie

User : baghban

domain : vpngroups.us

plz help

I can not send / receive email.

user name: amini

Server name : Stevie

domain : hani23.co.cc

The error when sending mail:

"There was an error sending your message: Failed to set sender: test@hani23.co.cc [sMTP: Failed to write to socket: not connected (code: -1, response: )]"

No email recieve too. Of course the email sender does not recieve any delivery failure email from his/her email server.