[Solved] Account suspended

jeeSurfer

Hello,

Would it be possible for somebody (@jje?) to check what happened to my account? login: albelsky

I logged into the cpanel about 20 days ago. I got a notice from HelioHost today (Sept 11) that "If you do not renew your hosting suscription within a week, your account will be permanently deleted". I tried to follow the link provided in the email, tried to login into the cpanel, tried to reset the password, but I keep on getting the following error: "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive."

The URL that I use for cpanel login:

http://www.heliohost.org/home/ (I use the CPanel form at the very bottom of the page)

Thanks for any help I can get...

Al

@djbob - The account is currently showing the Suspended page even though the account is Active. Usually in this situation we would click the Unsuspend button, even though the account is Active; and if that fails we would Suspend then Unsuspend. Tried both methods but still shows Queued page.

Domain: superiorapps[dot]com

Server: Stevie

Hey guys! Thanks for looking into my account issues...

I use GoDaddy name servers. If it helps, here's the NS info:

@ 216.218.192.170

www @

... google apps - related settings ...

This configuration was working for over a month, until I received the email that I need to renew my hosting subscription in the next week...

Would it be possible to just re-create this account? If this would help resolve the issue, then I don't mind re-uploading the website files! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help,

Al

The NS records don't seem to be pointed at us.

http://who.is/whois/superiorapps.com/

superiorapps.com

host: superiorapps.com

type: NS

target: ns51.domaincontrol.com

class: IN

ttl: 3600

host: superiorapps.com

type: NS

target: ns52.domaincontrol.com

class: IN

ttl: 3600

Delete those NS entries and replace them with ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org through the godaddy interface.

Hello there

My a/c name is petem

My main domain is icefactory.heliohost.org

The a/c is hosted on stevie

On

Monday, September 12, 2011 5:47

I received a warning from Heliohost about account inactivity.

This was odd as I had at that time got CPanel open and was in the process of deleting a mis-formed subdomain and replacing it with the correct form. This was completed sucessfully and I was able to see the subdomain

imagepump.icefactory.heliohost.org

I presumed that the message was alreedy queued before my latest activity. In the last 24 hours I have again been logged in to CPanel, but my latest attempt failed

When I checked the site tonight by reloading the page I received the account suspended notice.

I am not aware of any other reason for the a/c to be suspended. The site was not using tremendous amounts of space and nor was it making( as far as I know) heavy use of server resources.

Earlier in the summer my account was deleted for inactiviity and I had to recreate it.

I initially attempted the recreation on johnnie( which I believed to be the newer and faster server). This failed and gave an error message saying that that domain name alreasdy existed on stevie. I thought this strange as I had been informed that the a/c had been totally deleted.

So I recreated my a/c on stevie and was able to begin the work of repopulating my site.

Please look into this and resolve it for me.

Thank you in anticipation of your help, and thanks too for the heliohost service,

all the best,

peter maben

username: sasa79

Your account has been unsuspended.

Would it be possible for somebody (@jje?) to check what happened to my account? login: albelsky

Your account has been unsuspended.

Closing, as these issues seem to be resolved.