Escalated Requests Delayed

jje

Hi there! It appears that djbob has not been active for over a week now, meaning that escalated requests have been delayed. At this moment in time we believe that there are some problems with the PostgreSQL server and some problems with Email on Johnny, and we apologise for these technical difficulties. Unfortunately, the support admins are unable to solve these two important problems, not forgetting many escalated requests that have been posted.

As a result, Escalated Requests will be delayed until djbob get's back. :) We will do our best to offer support in the meantime, and solve any problems we can.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I can't see the map :(

Perhaps the hurricane blew it away :lol:

Ohh ... I had to reload the page :)

I can see it now :)

[slightly offtopic]

Does the whole blue area is owned by djbob or he is so big that can not fit in one state, not to mention one city or one apartment? ; D ; ) hehe ; )

Djbob must be a landlord :lol:

Lol, no, I'm just giving an approximate location of where he is. :lol:

djbob has just emailed me how to fix PostgreSQL. Check the PostgreSQL news topic for more information.

Ohh ...

Well ... At least he's alive :)

.... Or Aliens abducted him & have sent a fake email from his account :ph34r:

Seriously, nice map. :wub:

[slightly offtopic]

Does the whole blue area is owned by djbob or he is so big that can not fit in one state, not to mention one city or one apartment? ; D ; ) hehe ; )

*poorly impersonated french safari voice* Oui oui, zee djbob iz a very elusive creature. Only ze guesses can vee made about vhen and vhere zee djbob might vee sighted. He might be lying in vait in zee grass right behind voo ready to pounce. Vee have narrowed the pozible djbob locations down az much az vee can, but az voo can zee it iz still a very large area covering several of your ooh-ess zoh-called "states." :blink:

That map is isn't completely accurate. It didn't go that far in Canada and it started in the Carolinas.

and I drew it very badly in Photoshop.

Lol.

*poorly impersonated french safari voice* Oui oui, zee djbob iz a very elusive creature. Only ze guesses can vee made about vhen and vhere zee djbob might vee sighted. He might be lying in vait in zee grass right behind voo ready to pounce. Vee have narrowed the pozible djbob locations down az much az vee can, but az voo can zee it iz still a very large area covering several of your ooh-ess zoh-called "states."

Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Dude your killing me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Izz DJbob en indangerd species ? :P

Sorry guys, I've had some things come up at work. I'm actually in Palo Alto right now, by the way... which your map doesn't seem to include, jje :P

Sorry about the earlier issues with HelioHost and HelioNet... they were due to corrupt DBs. And the PostgreSQL stuff seems to be corrected.