[SOLVED] Unable to access cPanel

Blu_Haze

Hey, it looks like Stevie is back up and running smoothly now, thanks for that.

Unfortunately the cPanel doesn't appear to be configured correctly now that it's been upgraded a bit. You likely are already aware of this, but just in case you weren't I thought I'd start a thread about it. The exact message given when trying to log in is as follows:

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (License not activated)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Thanks Helio Host for getting the servers back up :lol: :lol: (although Johnny is still a bit wonky....) :unsure:

For all the users getting that message (it should be everyone that is on Stevie) it is because with the upgrades done to the server to increase stability, disk space available (yes, everyone now gets 500 MB of file storage :lol: ) and security enhancements, the version of cPanel needs to be verified. :wacko:

This is because cPanel is a paid piece of software for servers, it needs to be registered, probably with a serial number, for it to be used across an entire server.

Hopefully this should be fixed soon (within the next 24 hours - fingers crossed :huh: ). You still should still be able to see your website, just you cannot access the Control Panel until it is registered.

--

P.S. I am not an admin, I am just a guy that is trying to help! :rolleyes:

Hi everyone!

jje just posted this on twitter:

Maintenance on Stevie is now complete, but cPanel is currently unavailable since djbob needs to reupload the license. Thanks -jje

Thanks jje for always keeping us posted!