[SOLVED] Uptime?

Apate

I was wondering if there is any, as I haven't been able to access my website for almost three days now. Sadly I only started using your service about 4 or 5 days ago. Not very impressive. Now, I'm hoping I just came around at the worst time possible but what makes my experience even worse is the lack of information. Yes, I can see the server load, all well and good. There seems to be a lack of information as to what is actually going on. Last I heard there were some updates for Stevie but I assume those have been done so what's going on???? More updated information would be helpful to your clientele. Again I'd like to reiterate; I hope this is just a matter of being the worst episode in your history.

Extended downtimes like this are very rare. In fact, we just recently increased the stability/speed of Stevie. To be honest, I am not completely sure exactly what is causing this (though some other admins might), but I am pretty sure it is a side effect of the recent updates/increase of space to 500mb. I anticipate that this will be fixed shortly and I'm sorry that this is your first impression of HelioHost. For reference, you can look at our server monitor archives for the stability of Stevie. Notice how a week ago, there were no significant outages on Stevie.