Server Change / Move Request

JGirard8

On August 8th, HelioHost user, "meldibo" had a similar request that I do now.

I currently have my website hosted on Johnny, and I would like to host it on Stevie. I can not, however re-signup for some reason. I read that you have to delete your account, but i can not wait a few weeks for it to be deleted just to re-signup.

By the way,

my cpanel username is: jgirard8

my url is: jakegirard.com

and my current server is: Johnny

Thanks in Advance,

Jake

I read that you have to delete your account, but i can not wait a few weeks for it to be deleted just to re-signup.

You are no more special than anyone else. Please follow the instructions posted in the "Server Move Requests" link. Usually, your account is deleted in 48 hours or less, but if there is a backlog, it could take weeks.

Maybe a better explanation of "you are no more special than anyone else" would be:

There are currently over 20,000 accounts on Heliohost total and 5-7ish active admins. We create scripts and tools for users to help themselves because if each of the users asked for special treatment from an admin that would mean each admin would have to personally transfer ~4000 accounts. We're not paid for the work we do; we're just volunteers. We're not trying to be rude; it's just unreasonable to expect us to put in that much effort when it is something that you can easily use the provided tools to accomplish.

That said, feel free to create your new account on stevie at 12:00am PDT tonight. You can monitor when you can sign up by using this tool: http://heliohost.uni.cc/sign-up.php You won't get the error this time.

in the topic that I mentioned at the beginning of my first post, That user could make another account [before] the original one was deleted.

I may be wrong, but I don't think that meldibo has even logged on since he made that post let alone created another account.