Site not loading

Upendran

cPanel user name: upendran

website; upendran.heliohost.org

I signed up for hosting and created a small index.html file displaying "coming soon" to start up. Till yesterday the site was loading and displaying the page.

Today the site does not load. cPanel is working fine and main domain name entry is ok. Ping to upendran.heliohost.org is working.

Only thing I did was to add upendran.com as addon domain and uploaded my site by FTP. I have not pointed my "A" record. I will do that only after ensuring that everything is fine. (It is an existing site and I do not want to break it). I have kept my nameservers with my Registrar and managing it myself.

One more piece of information: I have just subscribed to opendns.

Please help.

Upendran

I went to your site and saw

Coming Soon

Seems to be working fine now? If you still can't see it please flush your DNS

It is working now. Thanks.

Glad your problem got solved! :lol:

Please spare a few minutes to take our brief survey:

http://feedback.heliohost.org/

Your participation in this survey is greatly appreciated.

The issue is now resolved now. If you still see the Account Queued page please clear your cache. ;)

Cleaning up duplicate posts.

I uploaded some contents, redirected (301 redirection) my main site and another "test.upendran.com" to the directory. Everything was working fine about 6-7 hours back. Now the problem is back again. (Yes, I do clear my cache and re-check before reporting problems)

I am on Stevie.

Your main and test.upendran.com works for me.

I can see them both.

You are right! It works for sometime and fails again in a flip-flop manner. Don't ask me to clear cache. I am clearing cache each time before testing, and trying with different browsers- FF, IE and Opera.

I think I should wait for few days and come back to check allowing more time for the person who is trying to troubleshoot and correct the issue.

Don't forget to log in every month.

Or else you account will be deleted.

If you want to keep it.

I want to get the hosting account deleted, so that I can create a new account. In 2008 I signed up for hosting account. Due to consistent connectivity problems, I just dumped it. I tried again in 2011 hoping that things would have improved. Now I am getting new kind of problems. They would not delete a hosting account and advice to leave it for a month so that it is automatically deleted. I have seen such advice back in 2008. I am not going to make any such request. Just leave it to happen automatically, I am in no great hurry now.