[Solved] [SOLVED] urgent help

mrmoha

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One moment please...

[uPDATE] I can't find an account in the database with the main domain 'mrmoha.heliohost.org'. Please could you provide your cPanel username?

[uPDATE] I have found your account. It looks like your main domain is 'fx1991.com', not 'mrmoha.heliohost.org'. The reason the addon domain area in cPanel is showing that error is because you cannot have an addon domain the same as your main domain.

but my main domain still not mrmoha.heliohost.org not fx1991.com ,

Can you remove the main domain whatever was mrmoha.heliohost.org or fx1991.com , and i will configure it from the beginning ?

i opened a new account , but also says fx1991.com is already configured with another user , so I will never associate my domain with heliohost.org without you help :)

Thanks very much .

i opened a new account

First of all, each person is only allowed to have one account. Are you saying you created another account?

but my main domain still not mrmoha.heliohost.org not fx1991.com

mrmoha.heliohost.org does not exist in the database. It's a possibility that a bug causes it to still show in your cPanel, but also if you open mrmoha.heliohost.org in a browser it is still working and shows a directory index.

Can you remove the main domain whatever was mrmoha.heliohost.org or fx1991.com , and i will configure it from the beginning ?

I can see your main domain in the administrator panel and it is currently listed as fx1991.com I'm not sure what would happen if this field was set to blank. Perhaps a more experienced admin knows the answer to this.

says fx1991.com is already configured with another user

That is because fx1991.com is associated with the mrmoha account on stevie.

so I will never associate my domain with heliohost.org without you help :)

Yes, but what is it you want us to do? It might be best at this point to delete all your accounts completely and start over with a new account so that way all these weird mixed up bits won't be so screwed up.

I will change you main domain to mrmoha.heliohost.org in the database which should fix this confusion and allow you to add your addon domain. Would you like me to do this? :)

I will change you main domain to mrmoha.heliohost.org in the database which should fix this confusion and allow you to add your addon domain. Would you like me to do this?

Yes, pleas do do this .

First of all, each person is only allowed to have one account. Are you saying you created another account?

Yes sir , That's because my add on domain problem .

I can see your main domain in the administrator panel and it is currently listed as fx1991.com I'm not sure what would happen if this field was set to blank. Perhaps a more experienced admin knows the answer to this.

So, please delete fx1991.com and reset main domain to mrmoha.heliohost.org , that's might be helpful .

thanks alot .