Site not working...

wdebsoc

Hey,

Site wdebsoc.co.cc is not working...

I have tried pinging the site, cannot be found. Unable to log into the cPanel. Have checked nameservers on .co.cc site, they are set correctly. Tried to fill out the "inactive" account form - said either doesn't exist or is not inactive.

I believe the account username is wdebsoc.

Thanks

Site wdebsoc.co.cc is not working...

I have tried pinging the site, cannot be found. Unable to log into the cPanel. Have checked nameservers on .co.cc site, they are set correctly. Tried to fill out the "inactive" account form - said either doesn't exist or is not inactive.

I believe the account username is wdebsoc.

The account wdebsoc doesn't exist in the database, and I wasn't able to successfully search for the domain either. If you're confident that you have the account name correct it might be that your account was deleted due to inactivity. Did you remember to log in to cPanel at least once every 30 days? If there is another account name that it might be listed under I can check that too, but if your account was deleted I would recommend creating a new account.