[Solved] can not see cpanel

PenTester

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't already deleted your account I can fix your cpanel. Would you like that?

His old account was username 'blacksta' on server stevie and it's still active and undeleted.

His new account is username 'hacker' on server johnny and it's in the creation queue.

blacksta is the account with the corrupted cpanel, and I believe he still needs a backup of his site and his database from that account. Obviously black star can decide what he wants to do from here, but fixing the blacksta account might enable him to create his own backups and minimize the amount of work that everyone has to do to get this issue resolved.

Guest Geoff

The account named "blacksta" is now fixed. I would recommend using the 'home directory backup' option in cpanel.

You will need to delete one of your accounts.

The account named "blacksta" is now fixed. I would recommend using the 'home directory backup' option in cpanel.

You will need to delete one of your accounts.

still i am seeing blank screen in 'blacksta' panel. Delete blacksta account.

Guest Geoff

Hmm... that's really weird. I assumed that was your problem because I copied your .cpanel directory to my home directory, and got the same problem.

Thanks to all. hacker account is activated. This is best hosting website ever.

jje , you pm me the backup of my top. break the security.com site backup with my old account.

it was already deleted . so now i am not able to download it. if you have the backup please send me to my new account. Thank you.

Hello blacksta,

The link I gave you in the PM was the zipped contents of your public_html. To access it, use your original username and password for your old site.

I did not backup your MySQL Databases since you didn't answer this question:

Please can you PM me your database name, username and password to me so I can give you that.

I asked you the above question 3 times yet I received no reply. Since your account is now deleted, so are your database backups.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

ok. I have create new site for my site using my local files in hard disk.

I used to give complicated username and password for database.

Unfortunately, i forget the username and password of database.

that's why i can not PM you.

Anyway thanks for supporting.