HelioHost and Ukraine

stonedmind

Hello, dear admins and owners of this web hosting. I am very grateful to anyone who supports this hosting. But alas, I have a problem with it. I understand that only with me. I live in Ukraine and my forum always buggy. Sometimes that just does not go to the site, is that the response is great. PhpBB engine. What can I do to fix this? Can you solve this problem?

whois lie. Try go to this site. And i can go to site, but get laggs.

I don't know if a website is capable of lying, but checking whois again returns different information now than it did before when I originally posted that the website didn't work for me either.

Have you been changing your DNS records recently? After changing the records you should wait ~24 hours for the changes to propagate through the worldwide DNS system.

If these records are changing on their own maybe the problem lies with your registrar. As of the time of this post your website seems to be functioning correctly.

Guest Geoff
I dont know what is CloudFlare

CloudFlare is a page caching service. They cache pages and serve them so there isn't as much load on your site. As a result, your site loads faster. Your site as it is seemed to load fast enough for me, but I'm just making a suggestion.