Account on Johnny's server created postpones day by day

nu852

When I first check my account status, It showed that it would be created on Wednesday & actived on Thursday. However, when I afterward daily checked the status, the created & actived date postponed day by day.

Now, I check the account status, It shows that

"should be created by Saturday 4th of June 2011 12:52:00 AM, and should be active by Sunday 5th of June 2011 03:00:00 AM."

I am not so hurry about the account creation and active. If Johnny's server is busy, I could wait.

Just want to know what is happening.

heliohost account : bubble

heliohost domain : bubble.heliohost.org

Thanks in advance!

When I first check my account status, It showed that it would be created on Wednesday & actived on Thursday. However, when I afterward daily checked the status, the created & actived date postponed day by day.

Now, I check the account status, It shows that

"should be created by Saturday 4th of June 2011 12:52:00 AM, and should be active by Sunday 5th of June 2011 03:00:00 AM."

I am not so hurry about the account creation and active. If Johnny's server is busy, I could wait.

Just want to know what is happening.

heliohost account : bubble

heliohost domain : bubble.heliohost.org

Johnny is currently not creating new accounts. The issue has been identified and escalated, and will be fixed shortly. You can monitor the progress of this issue here http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=9507

You can monitor your place in the account creation queue by following this link http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/status Once the account creation script gets restarted you should expect your number in line to start decreasing.