Account in Limbo?

HiMi

My website (himipetzshop.co.cc) states it is queued. However, the status script on heliohost.org states it is already active or not in the database. I signed up a couple days ago. What's going on?

Did you read this sticky thread at the very top of the customer service forum first?

When a server goes down, it can cause minor disruptions to some records in the account database, meaning that an account might be falsely suspended for no reason whatsoever. If you feel you have been wrongly suspended, then please post in this topic and we will solve the matter quickly and efficiently. Fortunately, these issues are easily solved, and can easily be resolved by the administrators and moderators. There are a small variety of possible scenarios listed below:

1. Account Suspended Page - If you can access your cPanel but your site shows the Account Suspended Page then we can easily unsuspend your account.

2. Failed cPanel Login - If you cannot login to your cPanel then make sure you are logging in through the heliohost homepage and your username begins with a lowercase letter (eg. jje NOT JJE or 1jje). If this fails, we can easily reset your password and PM/Email you a new one.

3. Both of the above cases - The administrators/moderators can investigate the matter thoroughly and attempt to resolve the issue.

If you are experiencing any of the above scenarios then please create a new post with:

1. Your username

2. Your domain name

3. Your server

4. The number of the scenario you are experiencing

Thank you for your cooperation :)

Actually, as soon as I submitted that http://himipetzshop.co.cc/ finally loaded up for me and it seems to all be working. Try clearing your browser cache and the queued message should go away.