Account never got outside the queue

phoenix3

Hi,

username: phoenix3

domain name: phoenix-nest.net

server: johnny

I created my account 7 days ago. cPanel works regularly, but:

- GoDaddy says it "could not find any nameservers for my domain", even if I configured it to use ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, so phoenix-nest.net domain cannot be found;

- if I try to access the website at its IP address (64.62.211.131) I get the "account queued" page;

- on the other hand, the queue status script tells me that my site is *not* queued.

Could you help me with this issue?

Hi,

username: phoenix3

domain name: phoenix-nest.net

server: johnny

I created my account 7 days ago. cPanel works regularly, but:

- GoDaddy says it "could not find any nameservers for my domain", even if I configured it to use ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, so phoenix-nest.net domain cannot be found;

- if I try to access the website at its IP address (64.62.211.131) I get the "account queued" page;

- on the other hand, the queue status script tells me that my site is *not* queued.

Could you help me with this issue?

The DNS looks like it is all set up right through godaddy, and the nameservers are set correctly. I cannot access phoenix-nest.net either though. It doesn't give me the queued page though, just a page not found. One thing I did notice on the whois was this though:

Beijing, 100012

China

I know other heliohost users from China have had issues before. Could this have something to do with it?

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties on Johnny and we apologise for any inconvenience.

We are working as hard as we can to resolve this issue quickly and effectively. Please follow us @HelioHost Twitter for updates related to the matter.

Please keep all discussion related to this particular issue in this thread and do not create extra threads. Extra threads will be merged with this one.

Please bare with us in this rare situation.

@admins - I am not in the place to run the scripy at the mo - sorry