What is your preferred CMS?

Drupal. It is powerful, easy to use, customizable, reliable, and excellent overall. I do like Joomla!, but I feel that the Administrator control panel can be somewhat confusing and difficult to use. Themeing (sp?) in Drupal is also much better than in Joomla!

• 2 weeks later...

I use Simple Machines Forum with a Portal mod.

It's like Joomla, but much simpler and faster to set up.

I've tried to set up a Joomla site twice, and I've abandoned it, unfinished.

It was to difficult for me to set up all the menu bars, ect...

With SMF, it's like plug and play. Install the forum, then the mod. And you have a site ready to use.

You just have to do some minor modifications.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Geoff

Drupal is really nice for the user, but a nightmare to develop. You end up looking for these three-line functions that sit in a thousand lines of code (in one file). Otherwise, I would consider it the best CMS on the web today.

• 2 weeks later...
Aren't nulled versions illegal?

- Your site will contain no illegal content.

Or was that a joke? :)

I don't know if it was meant to be a joke or not, but I find it funny. :lol:

I haven't actually read the terms of use or anything, but as far as I know all three of those packages are as free as free can get and people are encouraged to modify them and customize them up to their hearts content. The only way you could "null" them I guess would be to remove all the credits of the people who actually wrote the code in the first place and claim it all as your own custom work, but no one would ever be dumb enough to believe that unless you really changed them so fundamentally that they were no longer recognizable.

Yeah ^_^

You could probably null them by not following the License issues (like GPL or something like that).

Anyways, null versions are illegal, so nobody host them on HelioHost... if somebody could be bothered to do what Krydos said.

Probably a joke.

• 3 weeks later...