Get Account-Queued Again ?

aamsur

hello staf....

why i get :

=================================

HelioHost Account Queued

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

=================================

on my site ?

i didn't do anything on my site before.

thanks staff.

update :

- i am on stevie

- cpanel is working

As I comment while I was complete the survey this would be the best host EVER if we had not this downtime with stevie every weekend, too bad!!!

aamsur you get this because stevie is down, we all get this error we have to show some patience... Try again later.

Don't forget to clear your cache from your browser before try, lets hope staff fix it as fast as possible...

As I comment while I was complete the survey this would be the best host EVER if we had not this downtime with stevie every weekend, too bad!!!

aamsur you get this because stevie is down, we all get this error we have to show some patience... Try again later.

Don't forget to clear your cache from your browser before try, lets hope staff fix it as fast as possible...

Stevie is online.

cPanel works to, but you when you visited a site on stevie, you'll see account queued.

And about the down time.

It's because it is just to much for Stevie. And that results in server crashes or problems.

Stevie is online.

cPanel works to, but you when you visited a site on stevie, you'll see account queued.

And about the down time.

It's because it is just to much for Stevie. And that results in server crashes or problems.

My friend look at the top of the page, server load - . Anyway when a free server is too heavy need to delete unused accounts usually and that's why Johny created!

Same problem on my site: mauriziovicedomini.heliohost.org

On Stevie.

How long will this problem endure?

Maurizio Vicedomini

I think it's safe to say that every account on stevie is showing account queued. I can log into cpanel and see all my sites and files perfectly but trying to access any of them through a browser just shows the queued page like the account is still being created.

I think it's safe to say that every account on stevie is showing account queued. I can log into cpanel and see all my sites and files perfectly but trying to access any of them through a browser just shows the queued page like the account is still being created.

And of course as soon as I post the problem fixes itself again. This is what happened yesterday when I posted about cPanel login issues too. I'm starting to see a pattern. Perhaps I should post more often? :unsure: