[Solved] CPanel Login Issue

mariusm98

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

My account is tlmntrng on Stevie.

I cant login to CPanel now. The last successful login was approximately 8 hours earlier.

Now the CPanel says "Login Attempt Failed!". My site still functioning properly. Please advice how I can get access to CPanel.

Earlier I had a Bulk Flood warning from CPanel, but now it won't log me in. It acts like my password is incorrect. Can you reset the password?

Username - rotation

Domain Name - etfrotate.com

Server - stevie

Thanks.

Yesterday, I could log in to my cpanel. Today I cannot. Perhaps a password reset will help?

username: krydos

domain: krydos.heliohost.org

server: stevie

Yesterday, I could log in to my cpanel. Today I cannot. Perhaps a password reset will help?

False alarm I guess. Now it suddenly starts logging in. I was using browser cached uname and pword so there isn't any chance I was typing it wrong. It did give some messages about brute force prevention, but I disregarded that because I was so adamant that I knew my username/password that I tried a few times in a row. Perhaps someone was trying to hack my account and caused me to not be able to log in.

Summation: It seems I don't need a password reset after all. Thanks for looking.

False alarm I guess. Now it suddenly starts logging in. I was using browser cached uname and pword so there isn't any chance I was typing it wrong. It did give some messages about brute force prevention, but I disregarded that because I was so adamant that I knew my username/password that I tried a few times in a row. Perhaps someone was trying to hack my account and caused me to not be able to log in.

Summation: It seems I don't need a password reset after all. Thanks for looking.

I'm guessing, based on the sudden multiple requests for password requests due to not being able to log in in the last ~30 minutes, that someone was trying to brute force their way into accounts. I would recommended everyone make sure they have a very strong password. <_< Especially those who have posted their account names in this forum recently.

Guest Geoff
I'm guessing, based on the sudden multiple requests for password requests due to not being able to log in in the last ~30 minutes, that someone was trying to brute force their way into accounts. I would recommended everyone make sure they have a very strong password. Especially those who have posted their account names in this forum recently.

We enabled brute force protection after johnny was hacked.

Is there not a password reset box under the login box?

Oh, I see the password box has disappeared on johnny.

Nope, I don't see it either. Not on the HelioHost homepage login, or on the login direct to my site.