Online encyclopedias

Well i would suggest using wikipedia (www.wikipedia.org) as it contains information about almost all the topics and the information is in user friendly language so that the user can easily understand it. -_-

Best part is that wikipedia is in different languages including urdu. The url for english wikipedia is http://en.wikipedia.org

for the urdu one it is http://ur.wikipedia.org

I also love wikipedia. Though it does have a few problems. Anyone can come up with a page with wrong info so its not reliable and wikipedia can be edited by anyone so it may be that someone might have deleted it or changed it.

Well still, there is not one blog in the website, it contains around 100 blogs i guess, will have to work out over it, but still i love wikipedia as all the school projects are solved with the help of it. -_-

My school projects are not solved. I only find the information on wikipedia. For math I use some math software I think its encarta maths. It solves problems for you and gives you the solution and the working so you can also learn how to solve it. Neat right! ^_^

When did this software came out, and well is it available on the encarta website for free use or i will just have to get it illegaly? -_-

Dude, i have never been caught, well still i will try to get it through some p2p software but still tell me is it available for free use? -_-

Encarta 2007, well i will search for it on the google, does anyone knows an encyclopedia which is totally based upon the subject MATHS? -_-