[Solved] default address error

acuplush

I state that I use google translate (tell me if I can write in Italian)

Hello everyone, I'm new and I have an account on heliohost.

I'm trying to use the 'default address "to divert my mail via php, but sending mail to gmail me back an email with the warning:" local delivery failed ".

I am sure that the files work because I gave them my friend to work.

what could be the error?

thanks

Why not use an email forwarder? You can set up your default address to forward all of your mail to gmail from your cpanel mail Forwarders

I have explained myself badly.

I want to forward all emails that people send me in my gmail address to a host address of heliohost by forwarding gmail.

then using the "default address" the php takes values from the email and send them to me by another application.

difficult to explain but easy to perform:)

when I try to send mail from my gmail address to the address heliohost me back this reply:

mail from:Mail Delivery System

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/xxxx.php

generated by xxxxxxx@xxx.heliohost.org

local delivery failed

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------ = ';

CODE

Oh so basically your getting a bounce back when you try emailing your default email account from gmail? Have you tried emailing your heliohost email from another email provider? Have you set up your heliohost email account from cpanel?

Yes, I've also tried other providers and the result is always the same.

no, I have not set up an email heliohost why I send to an address at random and in theory the "default address" should capture the email, right?

I set an address and the answer is always the same.

removing the filter with php, the mail does not show it either in email heliohost. on google I did not back anything.

thanks again for the help and sorry for the English but use a translator:)

edit:

here is the e-mail me back with a gmail address heliohost clean of filters:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

xxxx@xxx.heliohost.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No such person at this address (state 14).

You changed your MX record to Gmail... so we aren't authoritative for your email anymore. You probably either didn't mean to make Gmail your email provider for daunape.heliohost.org, or you haven't set up your Gmail to handle the incoming emails.

in the function "MX Entry" I deleted gmail.com. everything now works perfectly, obviously doing some tests I loved that voice without knowing what it was.

thanks to Geoff, byron, djbob for the help you gave me.

sorry again for the English but use google translate:)

thanks again