Account Queued 3 rd time in 5 days

arfath khan

MY SITE IS STILL DOWN AND I SEE SOME SUPPORT MEMBERS AROUND "CAN YOU FIX IT UP" PLEASE................

No it isn't. Clear your cache. Posting in all caps will not fix your problems. It'll only irritate me.

My site is fine now, but what if this happens again is there any end to it, and why do have irritation with CAPS, is there any rule that prohibits using caps? i just wanted to show importance to my problem, thats it, hope you understand with good spirit.

Regards

We have already told you that there isn't anything we can do. You'll just need to be patient and wait this period out. I read all new posts and reply when relevant. Caps doesn't show importance, only impatience.

MY SITE IS STILL DOWN AND I SEE SOME SUPPORT MEMBERS AROUND "CAN YOU FIX IT UP" PLEASE................

No it isn't. Clear your cache. Posting in all caps will not fix your problems. It'll only irritate me.

My site is fine now, but what if this happens again is there any end to it, and why do have irritation with CAPS, is there any rule that prohibits using caps? i just wanted to show importance to my problem, thats it, hope you understand with good spirit.

Regards

We have already told you that there isn't anything we can do. You'll just need to be patient and wait this period out. I read all new posts and reply when relevant. Caps doesn't show importance, only impatience.

well that's your view, but believe me i'm not an impatient fellow, i have always been a strong admirer of heliohost and its services, i never complained because i know that you guys are doing a great job, i just wanted to put forth my problem so that it gets solved, i have been with heliohost for time now and i have seen the level of professionalism you guys have shown, its just the recurrence of the problem that hurts, but now as you said i will wait, till this period is over.

Kind Regards

Guest Geoff

We're very sorry about the recent downtime. Hopefully this won't happen again.

@Wizard Looks like his site is showing the "Account Queued" page, but 5 other accounts I tested were fine. Seems to be isolated to just his site.

We're very sorry about the recent downtime. Hopefully this won't happen again.

@Wizard Looks like his site is showing the "Account Queued" page, but 5 other accounts I tested were fine. Seems to be isolated to just his site.

...Who?