Account Queued 3 rd time in 5 days

arfath khan

HI,

Heliohost Account Queued again, its i think 3 rd time in span of 5 days, "Wizard" had told that the bug fix is temporary and only DjBob can fix this, until then this sort of things are gonna happen, i want to know when is this bug going to be fixed permanently.

(the one in my signature below that's my website)

Regards

HI,

Heliohost Account Queued again, its i think 3 rd time in span of 5 days, "Wizard" had told that the bug fix is temporary and only DjBob can fix this, until then this sort of things are gonna happen, i want to know when is this bug going to be fixed permanently.

Regards

You're not the only one, this is my second time! :P

I see you've been a member since 13th Dec 2010.

I've been a member since 21st Feb 2011.

How was the stability before I became a member?

Well JalPro, Before moving on to Heliohost, i did lot of research so as to know which is the best Free WebHost, and i found Heliohost superb, there was no downtime at all, the Server Speed was brilliant, and nothing buggy, no queue ups.

Now there are frequent downtimes, its due to server overload.

I have been using heliohost account since 8 months, i joined helionet Quite late.

I hope Heliohost again becomes the Same Web host, that it was when i joined it.

Regards

I have this same problem for last one week .But it is only in firefox but this same message is shown in internet explorer.what can I do.I just completed my site.

HI,

Regards

i don't think its about browser cache fault, i open my site every half an hour and i clear my cache every day, so its the Server side problem, i need the support admin guys to COME UP WITH A PERMANENT FIX (AT LEAST FOR COUPLE OF MONTHS IN FUTURE THIS THING SHOULD NOT HAPPEN)

Well the support admin "Geoff" has posted that there are some technical difficulties, lets hope they get sorted out soon and we have our sites running on the net again

Yep - just thought I'd add my site to the sick list that's been recurrent for the last few days. Joined Heliohost just before Christmas, service pretty good up until Charlie arrived. Reckon Stevie has got the hump at seeing another server. Not good news when you're trying to get webbots to trawl your site! Stick with it though guys - I reckon it'll soon be back to the best free host around.

ulric

www.ulric.heliohost.org

MY SITE IS STILL DOWN AND I SEE SOME SUPPORT MEMBERS AROUND "CAN YOU FIX IT UP" PLEASE................

No it isn't. Clear your cache. Posting in all caps will not fix your problems. It'll only irritate me.

MY SITE IS STILL DOWN AND I SEE SOME SUPPORT MEMBERS AROUND "CAN YOU FIX IT UP" PLEASE................

No it isn't. Clear your cache. Posting in all caps will not fix your problems. It'll only irritate me.

My site is fine now, but what if this happens again is there any end to it, and why do have irritation with CAPS, is there any rule that prohibits using caps? i just wanted to show importance to my problem, thats it, hope you understand with good spirit.

Regards