Error 404 (site Down)

arfath khan

Well, i really like to be here at helionet, This time i have a Problem : MY SITE IS DOWN !!!!

(the link below in my signature thats my site)

THIS IS WHAT IT SHOWS IN THE BROWSER :

"404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

arfathgraphics.heliohost.org/Web%20Design.html (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to arfathgraphics.heliohost.org's WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.2 Python/2.4.3 Server at arfathgraphics.heliohost.org Port 80"

i hope somebody from support admin is going to sort it out,

Regards

looks so, that Stevie is overloaded, i had posted yesterday about Stevie and Johnny(Cody), and one of the member from support admin "JJE" had shared his thoughts that when Johnny is up there will be less Downtimes, Waiting for that thing to happen.

WELL STILL MY SITE IS DOWN, IF THERE IS ANY OTHER TECHNICAL FAULT BESIDES STEVIE BEING OVERLOADED THEN, DO THE NEEDFUL GUYS.

REGARDS

Well, i really like to be here at helionet, This time i have a Problem : MY SITE IS DOWN !!!!

(the link below in my signature thats my site)

THIS IS WHAT IT SHOWS IN THE BROWSER :

"404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

arfathgraphics.heliohost.org/Web%20Design.html (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to arfathgraphics.heliohost.org's WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.2 Python/2.4.3 Server at arfathgraphics.heliohost.org Port 80"

i hope somebody from support admin is going to sort it out,

Regards

My site is down too, I'm patient, but I have a question.

What if some of the HelioHost sites are being used as Spambots, and/or using a huge amount of server resources? Are there any limits?

What if some of the HelioHost sites are being used as Spambots, and/or using a huge amount of server resources? Are there any limits?

Yes, websites that hog 30% of the resources or more will be suspended. ;)

We're currently preparing for our new server, Charlie, by purging as many inactive accounts as we can. Unfortunately, this is putting lots of pressure on the server, causing 500 Internal Server Errors. ;)

When the purge has finished, downtime and 500 errors will be less frequent, especially when Charlie is completely up and running. ;)

At the moment, Stevie is handling over 21,000 websites, as well as purging, creating, and setting up accounts simultaneously. Take a look at the server load in my sig. :)