[Solved] Network Error (tcp_error)

DemonKnightz

So I uploaded my site last night and everything was working wonderfully. I was quite happy to see my site back on the web, that is until this morning when I went to have a look and found this error instead:

"Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team."

Am I the only one getting this? Is it something at my end as opposed to a server issue? Or is the server just a bit overloaded atm? I'm confused because cpanel seems to be working fine, it's just my site. :unsure:

Username: marbas

Domain: demonknightz.com

No i'm afraid not. This is the first time i've seen it before. I've tried accessing my site from a few different computers too, just in case it was because of my limited permission work computer, but it happens at home and it happens on my partners computer too.

The only reason I could imagine anything not working would be due to the fact I accidentally installed google apps onto my domain name, but I removed it almost as soon as I realised what it was and it's been 2-3 times their account deletion period (which was about 5 days if I can remember correctly).

I'm inclined to believe it still has something to do with google apps though as http://demonknightz.com/ displays that error, but http://www.demonknightz.com/ displays a message from google. :unsure:

Either that or maybe I did something wrong when entering the name servers on name.com as it keeps complaining it's not right and i've only got half my options available.

Apart from that i'm afraid this is way out of my knowledge base. All i've done since the site creation is upload a phpbb forum and add a google meta tag to the index page.

It's even a temporary layout just so I could get something up to test the waters. So I haven't even written the html myself.

P.S. If you want to have a look at how the domain is set up, just let me know and i'll post a screenshot. The same goes for the rest of my site. I'll even pm you access into the site if that helps (just in case you can't already just let yourself in). :lol:

EDIT:

At 1:02pm EDT the site appears to be running with not a single issue.