Weird Weapon Wars

GameClaw_268

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you saw it, you would be puking by now. That one post alone had enough rule offenses to permanantly be banned. We don't want HN looking like we support that stuff in any way. Leaving such a thing on these boards would drive many people away. IF you must know, I got to the second sentence before I almost puked, because he said something about cutting off and frying peoples genitals... only with alot of swear words mixed in.

If you saw it, you would be puking by now. That one post alone had enough rule offenses to permanantly be banned. We don't want HN looking like we support that stuff in any way. Leaving such a thing on these boards would drive many people away. IF you must know, I got to the second sentence before I almost puked, because he said something about cutting off and frying peoples genitals... only with alot of swear words mixed in.

Who was he talking about? Tell me!

I demand to be shown this post that myscrnnm made!

*KC roasts ShadowNite alive*

It's gone for good... its not like you can bring back deleted data...

Your forces arrive at Korps Commander (2:1), and battle begins quickly...

A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory!

Your army has taken 1294 new acres!

Taking full control of your new land will take 11 days. Your new land will be available on June 22nd, YR3. 1234 peasants also settled on your new lands.

We lost 49 Drakes and 49 War Horses in this battle. Our forces will be again available on June 22nd, YR3.

We killed about 15660 enemy troops. We also imprisoned 13304 additional troops in our Dungeons.

p\/\//\/3d :D

Um, ok................

*KC's fully trained military smashed GM_268's pathetic militia in one quick blow. The battle was so one-sided it wasn't even funny.

I killed thousands of your guys with 50 troops, which I have thousands :P

You don't have an army left :P

and you can't really switch something I said like that around... it doesn't make sense!

*steals all of KC's gold and kills all his new recruits*