Weird Weapon Wars

GameClaw_268

Heres the idea, come up with a weird weapon and fight someone with it. You can't make people say or do stuff unless you're that person. Try to keep it appropriate, too. And no god mode, or well, everyone's in god mode, so... have at ye!

Remember to use *'s for action and "'s for your dialog in-game

*Swings at the empty space with a rubber turkey*

"Rubber chickens are so overused"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"FORGOT THE _268!!!"

*Turns into god and smites /\/\/\/ with glue, after which turns back and forgets it happened*

*kicks back with an antimatter glove meant to be worn on the feet*

"Antimatter is better than plasma, but it doesn't really matter since we're both in god mode :D "

This was actually started on the hell-yeah.net forums(extinct host) where I commonly used a tank made of rubber duckies, then I copied it over to zer0, and now here. We need some kind of forum fighting game anyway(btw- noone can win on this, so don't even try, its an infinant stalemate, well, until someone forgets the _268 in my name and I turn into god and smite them, with glue, but...)

You can't attack people who aren't playing...

*Pulls out a chain gun, rips the ammo out, and whacks lappy in the head with it*

:D

edit: heres something I had to post at the showcase because some idiots thought they could win the game, follow it, ye followers:

why don't you guys try to do the fun, friendly way where you just say an attack, who it attacks, and see what they do instead of saying your attack destroys them in 1 hit, this way, noone thinks they won and its more fun and fair. DOesn't make you mad if someone takes your weapon and uses it against you or something, its not fun that way. This way implies that everyone is invunerable and is the only one to operate their items and they just keep exchanging blows til the end of time. Its alot more fun.

Edited by Gamemaster_268