Weird Weapon Wars

GameClaw_268

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

however:

They were caught while intering by my vast amount of theives, and my elites, who defend against theives cause I'm a rouge( :P ), and 57 thieves are lost.

Then the utopia server goes down in Weird Weapon Wars and we can't use it anymore

PREPARE THE MOLTEN MARSHMALLOW LANCHER!

Its gone, and inapropriate. Even if I could bring it back, I wouldn't because of how bad it was.

but, while unconscious, GM_268 turns into....

-Dramatic Drum music, please-

-BUM,bum,BUM,bum,BUM,bum,BUM,bum-

THE INDESTRUCTIBLE PHULK!!!!!

*destroys world by sleepwalking through everything*

THIS POST WAS MADE BY MYSCRNNM HACKING KORPS COMMANDER'S ACCOUNT. THIS IS MYSCRNNM'S OPINION AND DO NOT FLAME KC FOR IT

Thank you: Gamemaster_268

And then KC's troops came in and grabbed Gaymaster_268 and pummeled him until all that was left was a bleeding pulp. Then, myscrnnm came in 2 the building and took Gaymaster_268's head and nailed it 2 a wooden board on the table. As Gaymaster_268 screamed, myscrnnm whipped him until blood poured out his back. B4 Gaymaster_268 died in pain, myscrnnm said "thats what you get for being a ****ing mercenary." and took out his Smith & Wesson model 5 handgun, blowing off the creature's head.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

*Drops myscrnnm into bathroom where shadownite is... and lets just say what will happen next will have to be censored in its intirety, so I just wont post it :P *

[jk]Ya know, I wonder what myscrnnm has against this "Gaymaster_268." I mean, his name's a little... unethical... but he doesn't even go here, He can say it to the guys face, so the guy can block him :P ... Unless such a thing has already happened[/jk]