[Solved] Error creating account

adamata

Hi,

I had an account with you that had been closed because I waited longer than 30 days before logging in (I think). Anyway, I was already informed that I could create a new account, but I 've gotten no-reply error emails both times. I'm starting to think my original account wasn't actually deleted but rather there was some other problem....

The following are the two emails I've received after two recent attempts at trying to create an account. I received these after receiving the "Account Installed" email.

My information is as follows.

User name: adamata

Orginal domain from my first/original account: DVDORGANIZERSOFTWARE.com

THEN, I changed my domain from DVDORGANIZERSOFTWARE.com to DISCGOLFNANAIMO.COM

Domain I'm using for my new account: DISCGOLFVI.COM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no-reply@heliohost.org to me

show details Sep 17 (3 days ago)

Dear adamata,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Could not allocate a user id. Please remove /var/cpanel/usedids.* if you are sure it is safe to reallocate uids.

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no-reply@heliohost.org to me

show details Sep 19 (1 day ago)

Dear adamata,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, the home directory for this user ( /home/adamata ) already exists. Please move or delete it and try again or use the force option if available.

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Please help! :( Thanks.