[Solved] Problem with mailing lists.

oatmealh

I cannot get my mailing list to start. Here is the perminant error i'm receiving. I've even tried adding a subdomain just in case to see if I could get a fresh template in cpanel:

Mailing List Maintenance

Mailing List Created

Unable to create tope mailing list.

---

Any suggestions? Thank you for your time,

- Chris

I cannot get my mailing list to start. Here is the perminant error i'm receiving. I've even tried adding a subdomain just in case to see if I could get a fresh template in cpanel:

Mailing List Maintenance

Mailing List Created

Unable to create tope mailing list.

---

Any suggestions? Thank you for your time,

- Chris

Any chance in getting a response to this sometime today? THANK YOU!

username: oatmealh

domain name: oatmealh.heliohost.org

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

- Chris

username: oatmealh

domain name: oatmealh.heliohost.org

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

- Chris

complexmathematics@gmail.com

Actually i went from .01mb of disk space to this message if you want something to look at on your end:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Sorry - I do have unlimited amounts of patience so no worries. I would have contacted you officially but the support forums were the only method i've accessed on your site easily so far as far as contacting you is concerned. Again, take your time and thank you for being here in the first place. Professional website hosting of your level or capability is unheared of in general and I am thankful to have found what I have so far.

I would go so far as to request a banner for my website (religious / spiritual) for free of helio if you so choose. Again, thank you.

- Chris

... mailing list? This doesn't seem like something supported by HelioHost. If you're having trouble with some software of your choosing, you should contact that software's support team.