Delete please my account

DOG

I'm not seeing allokby.ru in our database. Are you sure that is the correct domain name?

I normally use it if it is used as an additional domain?

You don't own this domain: allokby.ru. Nobody owns that domain.

And please delete my account! Not at last

Because I just have a problem with domains

Is this your account now?

LIFEINWEB.TK

Whats wrong with it and you'd better have a good reason or I'm banning you. I've already deleted your accounts 3 times.

Yes! It is this avvount with LIFEINWEB.TK

sorry

It is the last

delete please

OK it's done. Don't ask me to delete anymore accounts!

My registrar says that when he tries to register a domain, he wrote an error:

"Error: Could not get the zone for the domain with the DNS-server. No zone for the domain is not configured on all the selected DNS-servers, you can submit a list of DNS-servers empty. Once a zone is configured on all servers - you can return to your domain settings and specify the necessary DNS-server. "

"Error: Could not get the zone for the domain with the DNS-server. No zone for the domain is not configured on all the selected DNS-servers, you can submit a list of DNS-servers empty. Once a zone is configured on all servers - you can return to your domain settings and specify the necessary DNS-server. "

What is the domain your trying to register?

allokby.ru

allokby.ru

If the registrar won't accept our nameservers than that isn't our problem besides you don't own that domain name. I'm closing this thread.