Delete please my account

DOG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please delete my accounts allok and allokby

Because I do not know how to attach the two domains and registered multiple accounts! Now is not one of them I do not need! I want to re-register! And for this tender to be free nickname allok

Please delete my accounts allok and allokby

Because I do not know how to attach the two domains and registered multiple accounts! Now is not one of them I do not need! I want to re-register! And for this tender to be free nickname allok

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OK both of your accounts have been deleted. You do know that your only allowed ONE account don't you? So don't let us catch you with two accounts again are we'll delete them without notice.

OK both of your accounts have been deleted. You do know that your only allowed ONE account don't you? So don't let us catch you with two accounts again are we'll delete them without notice.

Please delete my accounts allok again

Because domain is wrong

Sorry :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Why I cant add domain in zone .ru ?

Are you trying to create a new account with a .ru or is this an addon domain your trying to add? Also what error are you seeing?

I create account with main domain name allokby.ru

I try to registered domain with dns ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org but is error - "Can not get zone for the domain with DNS-server"

what do?

it was before

I'm not seeing allokby.ru in our database. Are you sure that is the correct domain name?

I normally use it if it is used as an additional domain?

And please delete my account! Now at last

Because I just have a problem with domains

I'm not seeing allokby.ru in our database. Are you sure that is the correct domain name?

I normally use it if it is used as an additional domain?

You don't own this domain: allokby.ru. Nobody owns that domain.

And please delete my account! Not at last

Because I just have a problem with domains

Is this your account now?

LIFEINWEB.TK

Whats wrong with it and you'd better have a good reason or I'm banning you. I've already deleted your accounts 3 times.