[Solved] Account Suspended

novo

Hello! My account has been suspended again due to high usage. Please reactivate it. For many months, I haven’t changed the code, and everything has worked consistently within acceptable usage levels until suddenly the account gets suspended for exceeding limits. It’s unclear where this surge originates from or if the issue truly lies with my code rather than the system’s usage tracking and distribution accuracy.
If you could provide a simple API to track usage and limits, I could easily adapt my scripts and proactively halt any activity to prevent suspensions. Just imagine how much human resource could be freed if users could avoid overages and suspensions, stop requesting reactivations, and eliminate the need for your team to manually handle each request through the forum.
Thank you!

The most recent suspension was likely the below problem with the server based on the date your account got suspended. A whole pile of people got suspended around that time for memory usage because the server wasn't cleaning up PHP processes properly when they finished. That issue has since been resolved.

You can view your load here: https://heliohost.org/dashboard/load/ but we don't really offer a programmatic way to access this data at this time.

Unsuspended.